Eratheria OTServer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eratheria OTServer

Official forum of World Eratheria

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eratheria is dead forever.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-05-05

Eratheria is dead forever. Empty
PostSubject: Eratheria is dead forever.   Eratheria is dead forever. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 11:58 pm

Yeap as the topic says I'm breaking up with OTServ. These are my last words here.
As you have probably noticed I haven't succeed with Eratheria. Heh, acctually I've done shit and it was one of worst server ever made.
Seems like it was supposed to be like that. I fucked it up and there's nothing to do anymore.
Anyway I enjoy working on it and I'd like to thank some people here for being a part of Erath:

- Nitro - first hoster of Erath looong time ago. Thanks for starting Eratheria with me.
- Iglopol team for being a huge part of early Erath community
- GM Wickerman for being always a good GM and his support during those 3 years.
- Rhumor for being one of these guys I've been working for.
- Ciechnowiec Team for being a part of great community on last Eratheria rebirth.
- Sam07 for making me to believe once again in my project. For my hope.
- All players that put a part of their soul into Eratheria.
- And finally the most important person that made the most for Eratheria. VOLRATH. Thanks for being the coolest guy I even met. Well, we've never meet in real but I feel like your really imprtant part of my life. Thanks Chris for being my Bringer of the Night.

GoodBye,
Rynwar aka Hubert.
Back to top Go down
https://eratheria.board-directory.net
Bartenyon

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Eratheria is dead forever.   Eratheria is dead forever. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 12:19 am

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, pass the server on to someone with big plans, that can continue it, someone who you trust.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Eratheria is dead forever.   Eratheria is dead forever. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 12:23 am

Hint, never trust to people you don't really know. They bring hope only. Nothing else.
Back to top Go down
https://eratheria.board-directory.net
Zwidson

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Eratheria is dead forever.   Eratheria is dead forever. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 12:30 am

thx 4u too Wink it was great fun on this server;] u worked rly hard, ots was nice gm's too ;] big thx
Back to top Go down
Bartenyon

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Eratheria is dead forever.   Eratheria is dead forever. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 12:57 pm

Well, what will you do with the server? Just delete it?

I could continue it for sure, I'll be serious with it, but as you said, I don't think you trust me :/
Back to top Go down
Rahzel

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Eratheria is dead forever.   Eratheria is dead forever. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 3:30 pm

Big thanks for Euler Feruzzi and All Atheism for good war in small level xd
GM Rynwar
GM Volrath
Ciechanowiec team
Time to make 175 lv in real tibia
Hail update xd

my msn rahzelius@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eratheria is dead forever.   Eratheria is dead forever. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eratheria is dead forever.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eratheria OTServer :: Death-
Jump to: